Powered by Blogger.

Huge Ears Dog

    Gringo is an Australian Cattle dog mix, although he is smaller and we don't know exactly what other breed he is mixed with, but we don't care! We rescued him two months ago and he is simply the happiest dog on earth! He loves running around like crazy, going to the dog park to meet new friends, hiding his toys in his secret place no one knows, going camping in the van with mum and dad. Above all, he adores getting in bed with mum and dad in the mornings and hiding under the covers when the sun is coming out so he can sleep a little longer. Gringo is very curious and smart; he always listens to everything that happens around him with his huge ears. He is definitely the best thing that happened to us!

    My dogs name is Lilo Lacey. We chose the name of Lilo because it's just a funny name and Lacey because my mom's dog's name was Lacey and she was put to sleep.

    My name is Leah. I love my dog. I feed her every day before I go to school, and I always kiss her exactly 28 times before I go to school and when I go to bed. I kiss her because she is too big and she sheds so she can't sleep upstairs with me. I also kiss her because I had a hamster and it passed away before I went on a trip so I'm worried that something could happen to Lilo.

    Lilo is seven years old; I'm 13. Lilo is my world. When she passes away it will be very hard for me. The funniest moment I have had with Lilo was I was taking her on a walk and she fell off a dock into a lake. When she jumped out she had seaweed all over her head. We called her Medusa.

    Lilo is also my little brother's baby. His name is Stephen. These are his words about his feelings for her, "She is silly and very energetic."

    Lilo is loved, cared for, missed when we are gone, and also she is our team mascot. She is the sixth member in our family!!!!!


    Years ago, a few months after my first dog died (Siberian Huskey/Chow 13yrs), I got a new puppy. I was living in a motor home and this little Alaskan Malamute/Wolf hybrid was a blue-eyed handsome boy.

    We were in Indiana in July and it was extremely hot. To protect the puppy, I took to leaving him in the motorhome with the air conditioning running.

    At two months, he was already housebroke, but I was used to a 13 year old's bladder, and one day forgot I was dealing with puppy bladder. He'd been in the motorhome for a couple of hours, when I went in to check on him.


    when we went to the barn, he ran up to one of the horses and tried herding the horse. the horse kicked him in the forehead (just barely hurt him) and then he ran to the closest person. we put him in an empty stall with water until we took him to the vet.

    after that when my friend and i were walking, my dog shiloh followed us and crawled under the fence and tried the same thing again. the horse started bucking and kicking at shiloh; he ran around her a lot. my friend and i kept calling him to us, then he ran out to the barn (big trouble) :P

Post Title

Huge Ears Dog


Post URL

http://animalfunnypictures.blogspot.com/2011/07/huge-ears-dog.html


Visit Animal Funny Pictures for Daily Updated Animal Funny Pictures Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List