Powered by Blogger.

Funny Rabbit

    My cat is keeping my lap warm by sitting on it and digging his claws into me OW!

    Well, my school production is coming up... we are doing the Wizard of NZ.
    My teacher wrote it and the scripts funny :D
    So i am pretty excited about that!
    Right now i am drawing a lady gaga pic that is REALLY hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Oh yeah... speaking of drawings... I'm gonna change it... since i can't post a new pic each week... im cancelling pic of the week but i will still upload my new pics.
    I'm listening to Chris Brown on my computer but i am very annoyed coz someone deleted all of ma songs from my mp3 and computer so i have to re upload everything ERR

    I want to write a poem.... tho i dont kno wat to write and to be honest im not very good... i envy a specific friend who has a freakin gift of writing!!!!!

    Right now i'm getting very environmental... i can't help it!

    I've got vegetarian... ive got my phone on environmental mode (thats when it saves power), i get irritated when i see people destroying trees, im protesting against sow crates, i feel sick at the sight of meat... I cant help it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Funny Rabbit
    Funny Rabbit
    Funny Rabbit
    Funny Rabbit
    Funny Rabbit
    Funny Rabbit
    Funny Rabbit

Post Title

Funny Rabbit


Post URL

http://animalfunnypictures.blogspot.com/2011/07/funny-rabbit.html


Visit Animal Funny Pictures for Daily Updated Animal Funny Pictures Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List